Integral Technical Account Manager
Descrição da Oportunidade
We are an upbeat and disruptive business taking pride in our work and the impact we have on businesses. We also care tremendously about the way our employees feel about us. It’s why they love to work here – check out Glassdoor and see for yourself!
We are a recognised leader in the customer engagement space, we’re growing at nearly 40% YoY, and our solution set continues to evolve, allowing us to support the most ground-breaking, sophisticated and ambitious businesses.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) in our enterprise segment to support a wide array of enterprise customers. This is not a sales role, but rather an opportunity to be the principal technical advisor and ‘voice of the customer’ for our enterprise customers.
As a TAM, you will help craft and execute strategies that help our customers innovate and transform using Zendesk. Your technical expertise and customer-facing skills will enable you to represent Zendesk within a customer’s environment. You will drive discussions with senior leadership regarding incidents, trade-offs and risk management. You will provide advocacy and strategic technical direction to help plan and build solutions using standard methodologies. You will enthusiastically keep your customers’ Zendesk environments operationally healthy. The close relationships developed with your customers will empower you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, as well as helping them achieve the greatest value from Zendesk.
- Own and drive the technical relationship with our customers
- Collaborate with customers to develop and drive technical roadmap, drive outcomes, and report on progress
- Act as the primary customer experience representative between our customers and Zendesk
- Become proficient in customer support workflows and Zendesk’s business applications and services offerings.
- Collaborate with Zendesk Sales and CX teams during the customer lifecycle and in delivering joint customer engagements
- Handle executive level client relationships and proactively anticipate customer needs
- Communicate effectively; coordinate and balance priorities; solve problems and make decisions; build teams and relationships
- 10+ years of technical experience managing complex customer environments, with at least 5 of those in an Enterprise environment
- External enterprise customer-facing experience as a technical lead with a solid understanding of how various systems interact with each other
- Knowledge of SaaS implementations, API use cases and development, and logic-based workflows
- Knowledge in services, operational support, customer relationship management and business development
- Excel in a collaborative / matrix environment
- Fluency in English and Portuguese; Spanish is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with all levels of personnel from administrators to CxO levels
About Zendesk – Champions Of Customer Service
Zendesk started the customer experience revolution in 2007 by enabling any business around the world to take their customer service online. Today, Zendesk is the champion of great service everywhere for everyone, and powers billions of conversations, connecting more than 100,000 logos with hundreds of millions of customers over telephony, chat, email, messaging, social channels, communities, review sites and help centers. Zendesk products are built with love to be loved. The company was conceived in Copenhagen, Denmark, built and grown in California, taken public in New York City, and today employs more than 4,000 people across the world. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
We believe in service. Learn more about how we provide support to our local communities with volunteering, grants and product donations.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk’s Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
54 total de visualizações, 1 hoje