Integral Factory Local IT Support Junior/Middle – Job stage 4
Descrição da Oportunidade
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer. You will plan and operate network solutions for the Ericsson factory in São Jose dos Campos. As an ICT Engineer, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost-efficient and timely manner.
Additional services required by the customer are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Support Factory Network connectivity demands
- Local hands/eyes (TFS) for infra operations.
- Troubleshooting & restoring service with Global Operations & Support teams
- Coordinate any network hardware installation or change management with infra operations teams.
- Device onboarding coordination implementation and verification with infra ops teams.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Availability to work in the factory 2º shift
- Education: Graduation in IT Networks or correlated areas
- Minimum Years of experience: 2 years as Network Engineer
- Worked within helpdesk and support environment
- Identify issues and work with 3rd line support
- Worked with a global support team
- Knowledge of factory networks and understanding of factory critical operations from an IT/OT point of view including factory network security requirements
- Work with Factory IT security responsible to address local issues
- Intermediary English (Conversation and Writing)
- Specialization in Network Management and Security (Desirable)
- Network management certifications (Desirable)
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions! With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless!
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for the next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: São José dos Campos, Brasil
Req ID: 542177
7 total de visualizações, 3 hoje